Tuesday, January 8, 2008
What Makes Change?
Change is caused by change. when something occers in many cases something else happens because of the change that has occered. For example wind, a change, causes trees to move, another change, this in turn may cause leaves to fall off of the tree and onto the ground, yet another change. as you can see the begining change may cause a domino effect causing many other things that we view daily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So joe what your trying to say is that change is caused by itself?
To go off of what Luk3 said, what caused the first change?
i see what you're getting at. once one thing changes, everything else in turn will change. i think thats a very logical way of thinking, but i also agree with luke and mr voight, what caused the first change? something else had to cause it, right?
If you believe in the big bang theory that might have been the first change and that was caused by all the stuff getting too hot and exploding. Right?
i agree with what everyone has said so far and was thinking about what caused the first change. it couldn't be a change becase there were no changes before the first one so what was it? have you thought about what caused that change? i also agree with what amy said, "Everything that we do, no matter how insignificant or meaningless it seems causes a change somewhere else". she mostly covered the changes with humans that you didnt really bring up but i think both of you are right.
Good summary. What a wierd thought though, what caused the first change? I mean, not itself, certainly, because isn't that impossible? "The reason I moved is because I moved." Doesn't work. I agree with you on everything you said, but I say it in a different way. Change is caused by surroundings, which change, changing the thing or things it surrounds. At least I think it's the same thing as what you said.
Post a Comment