Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Favorite Activity

I would have to say that I have two favorite actvities for two very different reasons. These would have to be soccer and swimming

-Swimming- I don't know how many of you know this but I have been swimming for three hours, six days a week for several months now, and I have been swimming for years before that. While not the most exciting thing to do swimming is physically demanding and, personally, calming. I enjoy a challenge and I feel swimming over three miles a day fits the profile.

-Soccer- I enjoy soccer because, like Kyle said I enjoy the team aspect of it, being on the sam eteam with people for several years is something meaningful and you get to know the people really well. On top of that I know of few things that really is as fun as soccer. I love the sport and couldn't imagine myself not playing it.

2 comments:

David said...

I agree with you. Being on a team with people you enjoy being around is a lot more fun than if you hated the people on your team. Also, I really enjoy swimming, although not to that extreme. I find it to be calming and soothing, and just a great way to relax, especially on really hot days. Great post.

subbu said...

never knew that about you, thats cool